Brides Guide from Bridal Allure - Wedding Boutique
Coming to Bridal Allure?
Bridal Allure's Policies
In order to ensure a pleasant and fun shopping experience at your appointment at Bridal Allure, please read our store policies listed below.
- WE LOVE CHILDREN, HOWEVER, WE FIND THAT THEY BECOME IMPATIENT AND CAUSE STRESS TO THE APPOINTMENT HOLDER. due to the nature of fitting wedding dresses and the fact that we have more than one bride in store.
WE ASK KINDLY THAT YOU LEAVE THE LITTLE ONES AT HOME
If you are bringing children, only weekday's appointment are available and must be cleared with the management.
- WE APPRECIATE YOUR PROMPT ARRIVAL, HOWEVER, TO ENSURE THAT EACH BRIDE IS GIVEN OUR UNDIVIDED ATTENTION WE WOULD APPRECIATE YOUR ARRIVAL NO EARLIER THAN 10 MINUTES AHEAD OF YOUR SCHEDULED APPOINTMENT.
- PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT YOU WILL BE SENT REMINDERS CLOSER TO YOUR APPOINTMENT DATE BY TEXT, EMAIL, OR BOTH. Failure to confirm your reminders may result in cancellation of your appointment.
- NO FOOD, DRINKS, OR PETS, ARE PERMITTED IN THE SALON.
- COME WITH AN OPEN MIND, PLEASE WEAR OR BRING PROPER UNDERGARMENTS.
- EXPECT TO HAVE A GREAT EXPERIENCE. WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO HELP YOU FIND THE PERFECT GOWN FOR YOUR IMPORTANT DAY!
- PLEASE LET US KNOW OF ANY CHANGES IN YOUR SCHEDULE IN ADVANCE. OUR AVAILABILITY IS LIMITED AND WE WOULD LOVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO RESCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT AND DEDICATE THE TIME TO A BRIDE ON OUR WAITING LIST.
- Bridal Allure is not a warehouse where the dresses are not cared for.... Bridal Allure Boutique is a classy, well-organized retailer. The quality of our dresses is our utmost concern as every one of our dresses are protected in clear heavy gauge garment bags to ensure you’re buying a nearly perfect dress.
- Browse the dresses to try on while you wait for a sales consultant, a sales associate must assist you in the dressing room. We must assist you in the dressing room because our dresses need our utmost attention by our trained sales staff. If you do not wish one-on-one help then we cannot allow you to try on dresses at our store.
- Due to the fact that dresses tried on too small can strain and or break our zippers you must understand you cannot try on dresses smaller than your size! Bridal Allure’s sales associates and management will determine if certain size dresses can be tried on This is done to protect our dresses from being pulled and / or stained.
- You do not need to be dressed up to visit Bridal Allure, although if you have just recently finished working-out / exercising then we ask you to try on at a later time as we do sell our dresses from stock.
- BRAND NEW DRESSES ARE ALWAYS ORDERED FOR ALL OF OUR CUSTOMER. Our brides are extra-special and deserve a brand new gown specially made just for them! It normally takes 2 to 6 months for a dress to come in after the order is placed, but we do carry a selection of dresses that can be rush-ordered.